Every day we ignore a few things. Here’s what we ignored today!
• Al Franken is running on the ever-popular “Where’s the outrage?” message.
• French first lady does TV with Metallica.
• Speaking of ladies, one wants to be prime minister of Israel!
• The Wall Street Journal didn’t get so much delivered today, apparently.
• John Mayer, philosopher: “Everyone sits in dark rooms and sends each other links, but it’s a connectedness without really being connected.”
• What was Sarah Palin’s e-mail password anyway? CaribouBarbie?
• The ’80s sucked/were really awesome, as this video proves.