Radar Assistant Managing Editor
WARNING: This Story Contains Explicit Content
The Atlanta resort where John Travolta stayed at when he allegedly sexually assaulted a male masseur, has been notified in writing to preserve the surveillance video during that time because it will become key evidence in the lawsuit filed by the unidentified man, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.
Two male masseurs allege that the Grease star sexually assaulted them and are suing the actor for $2 million dollars in damages. Travolta's lawyer, Marty Singer has vehemently denied the allegations and branded the men liars.
"The hotel has been notified by the masseur's attorney to preserve the surveillance video of the time when Travolta stayed there," a source close to the case tells RadarOnline.com. "The surveillance video will be crucial evidence in the case because it shows Travolta going to the spa the next day after it is claimed the incident occurred, looking for the masseur, because he wanted to see him again, which is all detailed in the lawsuit. Travolta was told the masseur wasn't available and he left. The masseur was extremely upset when he left Travolta's room, which would have been captured on the camera in the hallway as well."
RadarOnline.com knows the name of the hotel where the alleged incident took place, but isn't disclosing it as the masseur is still working there and wants to continue to do so.
"The hotel has indicated that they will preserve all evidence in the case, including the surveillance video, and all electronic communication regarding Travolta. They are standing by the masseur," the insider says.
As RadarOnline.com previously reported, management of the hotel have met with staff and placed them on a strict no-press lockdown with the threat of losing their job.
"The hotel has held multiple meetings over the past two days, focusing on all spa employees," a source close to the situation previously told RadarOnline.com. "The meeting was to remind staff about the hotel policy to never speak to the media, or the public about guests of the hotel, or any activity they witness at the hotel. Everyone was warned that speaking to the media is grounds for termination. The management team also relayed to staff members their sexual harassment policy and if they witness any harassment, or any illicit activity, to immediately report it and it would be dealt with, and absolutely not swept under the rug. The hotel is taking this matter extremely seriously, but doesn't want this to play out in the media because it would be very disruptive to the staff and guests."
According to the lawsuit filed by the masseur in Atlanta, identified as John Doe #2, "Travolta suddenly turned on his stomach with his legs wide open with a full erection. He then tried to force Doe Plaintiff #2's hand on Travolta's scrotum. Then, Travolta started to grab, rub and caress Doe Plaintiff No. 2's upper thighs and buttocks....Travolta still had an erection and wanted his abdominals done but Travolta's erection was in the way and he refused to have his penis covered by a sheet of a pillow case cover...Travolta started masturbating about 15 minutes left in the session, and Doe Plaintiff #2 said he had to go."
On Wednesday, news broke of a third accuser. Chilean-born Fabian Zanzi alleges Travolta accosted him while he was working on a Royal Caribbean cruise ship in 2009, and the actor was a guest on the boat. Zanzi, a former employee of the cruise line, was in charge of VIP guests when the alleged incident took place. Zanzi told South American news website ABC.es that Travolta said, "He had something on his neck. I thought it was a fuzz. As I approached, he took off his white coat and was naked. He hugged me and asked me to do a massage." Zanzi alleges that Travolta offered $12,000 to have sex with him, but he says he refused.