EXCLUSIVE: 'House of Horrors' Parents Hit With New Disturbing Charges — As Siders Family Faces Dozens of Child-Endangerment Counts

Those involved in the 'House of Horrors' case are facing sweeping new indictments tied to allegations of sexual abuse and child endangerment.
Aug. 21 2026, Published 7:00 p.m. ET
The Ohio parents accused in the horrifying case involving 16 children allegedly discovered living in deplorable conditions are now facing explosive new sexual offense charges, RadarOnline.com can reveal.
A Vinton County grand jury handed down sweeping new indictments Friday, August 21, against Gary Siders Jr., Elizabeth Siders, Gary Siders Sr., and Christina Siders following three separate criminal investigations into allegations of sexual abuse and child endangerment.
Charges Added in Explosive New Indictments

Gary Siders Jr. and Elizabeth Siders were each indicted on two counts of sexual battery and two counts of unlawful sexual conduct with a minor.
According to the Ohio Attorney General's Office, Gary Jr. and Elizabeth were each indicted on two counts of sexual battery and two counts of unlawful sexual conduct with a minor, all third-degree felonies.
The allegations involve a minor who authorities said was more than 10 years younger than Gary Jr. and Elizabeth and was not a member of their immediate family. Authorities allege the sexual conduct occurred between January and September 2022.
Gary Jr. was separately indicted on 19 counts of child endangering, while Elizabeth also faces 19 child-endangering counts. The indictments expand the legal jeopardy surrounding the family after authorities discovered the 16 kids inside the family's Hamden, Ohio, home on June 30.
Three Separate Investigations Uncovered the Allegations

Ohio Attorney General Andy Wilson said the sprawling Siders case grew out of three separate criminal investigations.
The Ohio Attorney General's Office revealed Friday that the staggering case actually grew out of three separate investigations conducted by the Vinton County Sheriff's Office and the Ohio Bureau of Criminal Investigation.
The first investigation began in December 2025 and involved allegations of sexual abuse by Gary Jr. and Elizabeth against the minor outside their immediate family.
A second investigation began in June after authorities received additional allegations involving Gary Jr., according to state officials. Investigators then executed a search warrant at the family's Ohmer Street home on June 30 as part of that investigation – and what they allegedly discovered triggered yet another probe.
Search of Family Home Sparked Another Probe

Authorities said the June 30 search of the Siders family home led investigators to 16 children and triggered a separate child-endangerment investigation.
Sixteen children, ranging in age from approximately 18 months to 18 years old, were found inside the residence. Authorities previously described the conditions inside the home as deplorable. Seven of the children were transported to hospitals in Columbus, while two were flown to trauma centers for emergency treatment.
The four adults were subsequently arrested and initially accused of felony child endangerment.
Friday’s indictments now provide a clearer picture of the sprawling investigation and the additional allegations authorities have been examining behind the scenes.
Children Found Inside 'Deplorable' Conditions


Crime scene images show conditions inside the Ohio residence.
Ohio Attorney General Andy Wilson called the case 'deeply disturbing' while announcing the latest charges and said investigators continue to work through the evidence.
The new indictments also come as the Siders' cases have already generated a series of court battles over bond, competency and what information officials can publicly disclose.
Gary Jr., Elizabeth and Christina have remained jailed on substantial bonds following their arrests, while Gary Sr. was previously released because of serious medical issues.
The indictments are accusations, and the defendants are presumed innocent unless proven guilty in court. Authorities said the investigations remain ongoing.


