The embattled 27-year-old, who will star in an Oprah-helmed reality television project, apologized to the OWN founder, a source revealed, but insisted she had done nothing wrong during the fracas which saw hotel heir Barron jumped at a Miami mansion last Friday.
He was reportedly thumped after being overheard badmouthing Lohan.
"Oprah knows the truth about what happened and there are no problems between the two,” an insider revealed.
"Lindsay has tremendous respect for Oprah and she apologized to her for even having her name involved in incident.”
As Radar reported, Ray LeMoine, a self-described freelance writer and bar owner, had a run-in with 24-year-old Hilton, ending up in a fracas which allegedly left him bloodied bruised and requiring stitches.
“It was 5 a.m. by the time I got home to the rented mansion and discovered a huge party,” LeMoine has said.
"I didn’t know anyone there, the crowd was lame and I went to bed. In the morning I woke up to discover that a bunch of people had been up all night doing Molly.
“My friend’s name was on the lease of this mansion and we didn’t want anyone to trash it, so we started kicking people out.
"I walked out to the patio, and I saw this blond brosef in a top hat and John Lennon glasses. He seemed nice at first, but when I asked him to leave, he went bonkers.”
LeMoine said Hilton barked at him, “Don’t f**k with me! Do you know who my sisters are? Paris and Nicky!”
“Eventually things got so heated that he pushed me. And that’s when the alleged assault, which of course I deny, took place.”
In the wake of the incident, Paris delivered an online threat after her brother released a photo showing his bloodied face.
"They both will pay for what they did. No one f---- with my family and gets away with it!!” Hilton wrote on Instagram.
Lohan's reality show is expected to premiere on OWN in early 2014.