Lindsay Lohan Cancels Barbara Walters’ 20/20 Interview
She said she’d do it, but now Lindsay Lohan has pulled out of an interview with ABC’s Barbara Walters in wake of her latest legal troubles.
Lohan’s new PR representatives, Rogers & Cowan, say the Mean Girls star, 26, will not sit down with the legendary journalist for a special 20/20 program slated for Friday, November 16.
Lohan was to appear on the show to promote her upcoming Lifetime bio-pic, Liz & Dick, about the turbulent relationship between the late Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton.
Lindsay’s new PR team -- who took over after her long-suffering publicist quit last month -- was reportedly concerned that the actress would face tough questions in wake of recent news that she lied to cops when she said she was not behind the wheel of her Porsche when it rear-ended an eighteen wheeler this past June on the Pacific Coast Highway in Santa Monica, California.
As RadarOnline.com previously reported, Lindsay is now telling close friends that she would never lie to police, but that she was confused after the accident and that she doesn’t remember exactly what she told cops while she was being treated at the hospital.
After Lindsay is charged with lying to authorities, the Los Angeles City Attorney will ask the judge to throw the embattled actress behind bars for violating terms of her probation in her necklace theft case.
Meantime, Liz & Dick airs on Lifetime on Sunday, November 25 at 9/8c.
Michael Lohan Loses Lawsuit Over Unsettled Debt, Brings Pregnant Girlfriend To Court
Digging For Gold? 10 More Stars Embarrassingly Caught Picking Their Noses