He really is the king of the world.
Leonardo DiCaprio brought back more than just a souvenir while shooting The Great Gatsby in Sydney, Australia — the A-list actor nabbed his current love interest, Victoria's Secret stunner Erin Heatherton.
Just 22-years-old and standing at a statuesque 5-foot-11, the breathtaking model had no problems turning heads before, but she is sure to garner worldwide interest on the arm of one of this generation's most-revered screen stars. With that said, RadarOnline.com is taking a closer look at Erin and seven things you may not know about Leo's latest lady.
7. Her favorite place in the world is St. Barts: The jet-setting model chose the idyllic Caribbean island as her choice destination on the globe. Though she says, "I haven't been everywhere yet!"6. The five things the statuesque stunner says she can't live without: Friends, family, laughter, her phone...and Google maps!
5. She wasn't popular in high school: Erin says she didn't fit in well in school during her teen years, because of her height.
4. She's got plenty of references: Her modeling resume includes just about every major fashion house you can think of, with stints for Shiatzy Chen, Alberta Ferretti, Blumarine, Carolina Herrera, Derek Lam, Dolce & Gabbana, Gianfranco Ferré, Lacoste, Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors, Moschino, Oscar de la Renta and Tommy Hilfiger.
3. She was discovered: The Illinois beauty got her big break in modeling during a family vacation down to Florida, where she caught the eye of a scout in South Beach.
2. She's an international cover girl: In just the past two years, Erin has been featured on the front of magazines in the following countries -- America, Australia, Austria, China, the Czech Republic, England Hungary, Italy, Romania, Serbia and Spain.
1. She's a dog person: On her Twitter account, many of her tweets have been devoted to her adorable dog, Eddie.