Your tip

Toxicology Report Reveals 24-Year-Old Aspiring Singer, Who Died in Music Exec's Miami Hotel Room, Used 'Pink Cocaine'

untitled design   t
Source: @camilasterlingg/instagram

Jul. 10 2023, Published 5:47 p.m. ET

Link to FacebookShare to XShare to FlipboardShare to Email
Getting your Trinity Audio player ready...

A 24-year-old aspiring singer from Colombia was found dead in a room at The Setai hotel in Miami Beach, has learned.

Camila Sterling was discovered with a cocktail of trendy drugs in her system while staying in a room that was rented under the name of a married music executive, David Bolno, 46. A baggie containing a mysterious "pink powdery substance" was discovered near Sterling in the five-star hotel room.

Article continues below advertisement
camilasterling ig
Source: @camilasterlingg/instagram

According to the medical examiner's report, the singer was discovered on March 30 in the bathtub, balled up in the fetal position.

"In the hotel room, there were an unknown pink powdery substance located on the coffee table along with a clear baggie with the same substance. A cut drinking straw was next to the substance," the report stated.

The report detailed additional findings of the "pink powdery substance" otherwise known as "Tusi" or "pink cocaine."

Article continues below advertisement
camillasterling ig
Source: @camilasterlingg/instagram
Article continues below advertisement

"Pink residue was also noted in the second bathroom sink along with a pillow on the floor," the report continued. "Also, a search of the decedent's purse by law enforcement revealed another clear baggie with the same substance."

Named after the strawberry food dye used for its distinct color, lab-made "pink cocaine" originated in Colombia and became popular for offering the effects of ecstasy.

Despite its name, the substance typically did not involve cocaine and was primarily comprised of dye, caffeine, and ketamine.

Article continues below advertisement
Source: mega

Music executive David Bolno

Article continues below advertisement

Sterling's death was ruled an accidental overdose. A toxicology report revealed the singer suffered "acute combined toxic effects of multiple drugs," according to the Daily Mail.

In addition to "pink cocaine," MDMA and Ketamine were listed in the report. Sterling's family described her as a non-drinker and non-smoker, but she did have a history of epilepsy and seizures.

Never miss a story — sign up for the newsletter to get your daily dose of dope. Daily. Breaking. Celebrity news. All free.

Article continues below advertisement
camillasterling ig
Source: @camilasterlingg/instagram
Article continues below advertisement

Sterling allegedly spent the night with Bolno, who was a partner at Los Angeles-based management firm NKSFB. Bolno was ultimately absolved of any connection to Sterling's overdose thanks to CCTV footage.

Security cameras captured the music executive leaving the Miami Beach hotel around 4:30 AM, hours before Sterling placed a call for room service.

Bolno was believed to be leaving in the early morning hours to catch a flight back to the West Coast, where his children and wife awaited his arrival.



More From Radar Online

    Opt-out of personalized ads

    © Copyright 2024 RADAR ONLINE™️. A DIVISION OF MYSTIFY ENTERTAINMENT NETWORK INC. RADAR ONLINE is a registered trademark. All rights reserved. Registration on or use of this site constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Service, Privacy Policy and Cookies Policy. People may receive compensation for some links to products and services. Offers may be subject to change without notice.