The countdown is on quite literally for the Royal wedding and RadarOnline is bringing you all the final details - by numbers.
As we've previously reported, the price tag for the big day is estimated at $34 million.
But here are some other astounding figures, according to ABC News.
- 100 million pints of beer are expected to be served in Brit pubs.
- 5000 sequences of bells will ring out in celebration.
- 1700 biscuits will be used to make Williams favorite childhood biscuit cake to be served at the luncheon reception.
- 5000 police officers protect the royals, their guests and the crowds.
- 187 groomed horses will march the bridal procession.
- 35 bomb-sniffing dogs will check guests at the wedding.
- 1 million people will travel to London to watch the royal parade.
- 5,500 street parties will be held throughout the UK.
- 28,000 wilting tulips that bloomed too early in the front gardens of Buckingham palace to be cut down and thrown away.
- Kate Middleton 'On the Mend' After Successful Abdominal Surgery Joining Prince William and Their Children on Holiday
- How The Palace Snubbed Rogues Harry and Meghan During King Charles and Kate Middleton's Health Scares
- 'Total Nonsense': Buckingham Palace Shuts Down Rumors Kate Middleton Was in Coma and Near Death After Recent Surgery