Search

got a tip? call (866) 667 - 2327 OR

E-mail us a tip

Scott Disick Rushed To Southampton Hospital Last Month With Alcohol & Prescription Pill Poisoning, Source Confirms

Splash News
Splash News

Scott Disick was taken to a Southampton Hospital last month after too much booze mixed with prescription pills led to alcohol poisoning, RadarOnline.com has confirmed.

While celebrating his 31st birthday at a Hamptons night club in June — sans his pregnant baby mama, Kourtney Kardashian — Disick got out of control and his pals took him to the local Emergency Room where doctors concluded he had alcohol poisoning.

PHOTOS: 20 Most Ridiculous Moments From The Kardashians’ Reality Shows

“He was having complications with himself because of an overconsumption of pills and alcohol,” a source exclusively revealed to Radar, adding that Disick was admitted to the Southampton Hospital at 1:03 a.m. on June 23.

The belated birthday party at 1OAK was in full swing for the hard-charging party boy while Kardashian was stuck in Los Angeles at a birthday party for niece North West.

According to the Mayo Clinic, alcohol poisoning “is a serious — and sometimes deadly — consequence of drinking large amounts of alcohol in a short period of time. Drinking too much too quickly can affect your breathing, heart rate, body temperature and gag reflex and potentially lead to coma and death.”

PHOTOS: Kardashians In Krisis: 17 Scandals That Rocked TV’s First Family

The source said the reality TV star admitted he had taken prescription medication – but it is unclear if the pills were purchased on the street or prescribed.

As Radar previously reported, Disick has been on a downward spiral since the recent death of both of his parents, just two months apart.

blog comments powered by Disqus