By Jon Boon – Radar Reporter
And he was certainly looking to shield his extensive injuries from his little girl, donning black sunglasses, a baseball cap and a hooded top that practically masked his face.
As RadarOnline.com previously reported, the Canadian born model has dropped his plan to make a temporary restraining order permanent against Martinez.
“Gabe has agreed to drop legal proceedings for the temporary restraining order against Olivier to be made permanent,” a source close to the situation previously told Radar. “Gabe suffered horrific injuries from the fight, but as part of the settlement he reached with Halle on Thursday he agreed to drop the bid for the permanent restraining order. Gabe feels that there are enough layers of protection in the settlement agreement that will protect him and Nahla in the future.”
“All parties wanted what was best for Nahla and that was the main goal of the settlement,” a source previously told Radar. “All three of the adults are moving on and have vowed to never let something like this ever happen again.”