On January 8, a report was filed against the child actor for an alleged incident that took place in February of last year.
On Wednesday, the Los Angeles City Attorney's office dropped the charges.
"I can confirm that our office did receive submission involving a matter involving Mr. Feldman early January, and we did ultimately reject filing criminal charges," Frank Mateljan of LA City Attorney's office told Radar.
Feldman's attorney confirmed the development.
“After a comprehensive investigation by the Los Angeles Police Department, the Los Angeles City Attorney’s office rejected the filing of a criminal complaint against my client Corey Feldman," Perry Wander told Radar in a statement. "The City Attorney’s office agreed with my assessment of the criminal case, and declined to file charges.”
The 46-year-old has been an outspoken critic of the sexual abuse in Hollywood.
As Radar previously reported, previous claims he revealed the identities of child predators in 1993 to police were confirmed when Santa Barbara's Sheriff's Department admitted to finding the recordings of the interview.
In October, Feldman told Today that he "sat down" and "gave them names."
Initially Santa Barbara police denied any knowledge of Feldman's recorded allegations against Hollywood pedophiles.
"We are aware of the statements that Mr. Feldman is making regarding an investigation in 1993," they said after Feldman's Today interview. "Our records do not indicate that he named any suspects."
We pay for juicy info! Do you have a story for RadarOnline.com? Email us at email@example.com, or call us at (866) ON-RADAR (667-2327) any time, day or night.