Get Your Fresh Intelligence Daily

SUBMIT

Corey Feldman Accused Of Sexual Battery — LAPD Conducts Investigation

Jan. 10 2018, Updated 6:32 p.m. ET

Link to FacebookShare to TwitterShare to Email

Corey Feldman — who has been an outspoken advocate against the sexual abuse endured by children in Hollywood — is now being accused of sexual battery himself, RadarOnline.com can confirm.

The Los Angeles Police Department exclusively told Radar they received a complaint January 8 for an alleged incident that took place on February 4, 2017.

"We did have somebody file sexual battery report on Monday, and they named Corey Feldman as the suspect," Officer Sal Ramirez of the LAPD told Radar. "We are not disclosing any information on who the victim is. But detectives are now investigating, and they will then take their case to the D.A., who will determine if he will be charged, and whether or not a warrant for his arrest will be issued."

Article continues below advertisement

Reports say the former child actor, now 46, grabbed a woman's backside.

As Radar previously reported, Feldman's claims he went to police in 1993 to report alleged child molesters in Hollywood were proven true after a 1993 audio recording of his testimony was confirmed by the LAPD.

The recording has not yet been released publicly.

“Due to the fact that this case involves the alleged sexual abuse of a child, we are unable to comment further and any documentation or evidence related to this case is exempt from release," Public Information Officer Kelly Hoover told Radar.

Story developing.

We pay for juicy info! Do you have a story for RadarOnline.com? Email us at tips@radaronline.com, or call us at (866) ON-RADAR (667-2327) any time, day or night.

Advertisement

© Copyright 2021 Radar Media Group LLC. Radar and RadarOnline are registered trademarks. All Rights Reserved. People may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. Offers may be subject to change without notice.