Get Your Fresh Intelligence Daily

SUBMIT

Report: Megyn Kelly Offered Over $20 Million To Stay At 'Fox News'

megyn kelly contract fox news offers more than 20 millions dollars
Source: Getty Images

Nov. 3 2016, Updated 7:48 p.m. ET

Link to FacebookShare to TwitterShare to Email

Fox News has offered Megyn Kelly more than $20 million per year to stay on with the network, RadarOnline.com has learned.

As Radar previously reported, the 45-year-old had been negotiating a new contract with the network, seeking a multi-million dollar raise for her high-profile success in the last year.

"For the final year of her current deal, Ms. Kelly is set to receive about $15 million, people familiar with the matter said," a report from the Wall Street Journal stated. "The people said she is seeking an average annual salary north of $20 million for her next contract — which would put her on par with Fox host Bill O'Reilly."

Article continues below advertisement

Now, according to CNN Money, Fox News has agreed to compensate Kelly quite generously, making her one of the highest-paid hosts in cable news, in the same ballpark as Bill O'Reilly.

Meanwhile, Kelly will get a chance to try morning television on for size following the election, when she begins co-hosting Live with Kelly alongside Kelly Ripa.

"She's not yet shown a warm and fuzzy side," said GMA's former executive producer Shelley Ross.

Will Kelly stay with Fox News or play hard to get? Sound off in the comments below.

We pay for juicy info! Do you have a story for RadarOnline.com? Email us at tips@radaronline.com, or call us at (866) ON-RADAR (667-2327) any time, day or night.

Advertisement

© Copyright 2021 Radar Media Group LLC. Radar and RadarOnline are registered trademarks. All Rights Reserved. People may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. Offers may be subject to change without notice.