Billy Bush's suspension from the TODAY show will soon be permanent thanks to his participation in the disturbing Donald Trump tape that leaked on Friday, and RadarOnline.com has the exclusive details.
According to a source, fellow anchors were informed that Bush will not be returning to the popular morning show at all.
Though the majority of the staff is still in the dark about the 44-year-old's fate, an announcement is "imminent," an insider tells RadarOnline.com exclusively.
Meanwhile, sources told CNN Money that Bush's departure is a matter of "when" not "if," as The Hollywood Reporter revealed that the shamed TV host was currently negotiating his exit with NBC executives.
As RadarOnline.com readers know, Bush's suspension was first revealed on Twitter Sunday night, just one day after reports claimed Bush wouldn't be punished for the 2005 recording.
Though he quickly issued a public apology for the tape last week, his fate seems to be sealed.
"Obviously I'm embarrassed and ashamed," Bush said on Friday. "It's no excuse, but this happened eleven years ago — I was younger, less mature, and acted foolishly in playing along. I'm very sorry."
Do you think Billy Bush will ever find work in TV again? Let us know in the comments below!
We pay for juicy info! Do you have a story for RadarOnline.com? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at (866) ON-RADAR (667-2327) any time, day or night.