Autopsy Reveals Bobbi Kristina Brown's Drug Dealer Pal Died Of 'Heroin Toxicity'
RadarOnline.com can exclusively confirm that Bobbi Kristina Brown's drug dealer pal suffered a drug overdose.
"It is my opinion that Steven Stepho died as a result of heroin toxicity," writes Fulton County Medical Examiner Karen Sullivan, MD. "The manner of Mr. Stepho's death is classified as an accident."
Before his death on June 29, Stepho admitted to Radar that he had helped Whitney Houston's daughter and her partner Nick Gordon "get drugs sometimes, but not regularly."
Stepho had tried to turn his life around, but his final relapse proved fatal. "He's been on the path to sobriety for a while — attending AA meetings — but they believe that he fell back into using heroin or with mixing it," a family source revealed before he passed away.
Stepho was arrested twice in the last two years for possession of and intent to sell heroin, which he had accused Brown and Gordon of abusing.
"This 22-year-old Asian man with a history of illicit drug abuse was found unresponsive in his home," reads the Medical Examiner's report of Stepho. "He was transported to North Fulton Hospital where despite resuscitative efforts, he was pronounced dead eight minutes after arrival."