Bravo Offering Bethenny Frankel ‘Well Over $1 Million’ To Return To The Real Housewives Of New York City

//bethenny frankel real housewives of nyc

Dec. 11 2014, Updated 12:18 p.m. ET

Link to FacebookShare to TwitterShare to Email

Bethenny Frankel has been offered “well over $1 million” by Bravo to return to the show that made her a star, The Real Housewives of New York City.

The Skinnygirl mogul, 43, hasn’t “signed” a contract “or decided to do anything” just yet, insiders told the NY Post, as she continued negotiations with the purportedly-desperate network, possibly for separate programs.

The sexy socialite appeared in the show’s first three seasons, famously sparring with then-castmate Kelly Bensimon.

Article continues below advertisement

After parting ways with the cast in 2010, her star continued to rise with Bravo spin-offs Bethenny Getting Married and Bethenny Ever After.

Insiders told us in August that “producers need to shake up the cast because the ratings have just plummeted,” and have "told Bethenny she could return as a special guest star, which wouldn’t require as much filming, which is appealing to her.”

Frankel, earlier this year, made a cringeworthy compassion, when she likened her experience on the show to “flashbacks from Vietnam.”

Advertisement

© Copyright 2021 Radar Media Group LLC. Radar and RadarOnline are registered trademarks. All Rights Reserved. People may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. Offers may be subject to change without notice.