Last week it was revealed that Zac Efron shockingly collapsed after an alleged "hillbilly heroin" overdose while partying in a New York City hotel suite earlier this year and RadarOnline.com has the online exclusive photo of the former Disney star passed out in his hotel.
Obtained originally by the National Enquirer, the photo shows Efron, 25, passed out in his Thompson Hotel on Jan. 3 after the alleged overdose on the powerful painkiller, Oxycodone.
After a wild night of drinking and abusing the prescription drug, Efron had to be revived by fellow party guests.
In the photo obtained exclusively by Radar, Efron is laying on his hotel couch, fully clothed, with a remote control in his hand.
“If he doesn’t clean himself up, he’ll be Hollywood’s next big drug tragedy.”
The eyewitness passed a polygraph test and claims Efron consumed a massive amount the oxycodone, as well as Adderall and marijuana.
Before ending up in the hotel room, the source says Efron needed to score the prescription pills on the street, which go for about $30 a pill, and requested that party guests buy 40 pills at a cost of $1,200.
“If he didn’t have such a need for the oxy, I don’t think he would have let us come into the room,” the source said.
“He was like a junkie. He wanted the drugs so bad, and this was the only way he could get them.”
The source told the Enquirer that Efron’s suite was littered with empty alcohol bottles and that while most users crush an oxy pill and snort it, “Zac doubled that.”
“He went through a lot of pills even though it was clear he was entering a danger zone,” the source added, noting that the actor later disappeared into the bedroom with a brunette who later told the source “they had sex.”
“My worst fear was that he had died from an overdose.”
As Radar previously reported, Efron completed a rehab stint in the spring to deal with his substance abuse issues.