Get Your Fresh Intelligence Daily

SUBMIT

Prince Harry Vegas Scandal Could Get Far Worse, Report Claims 'Something Pretty Gigantic' Involved

//prince harry_

Aug. 26 2012, Updated 5:08 a.m. ET

Link to FacebookShare to TwitterShare to Email

By Radar Staff

The nightmare continues for the bad boy of the royal family as rumors swirl that his nude photo scandal could just be the tip of the iceberg.

A source told the Las Vegas Review Journal that the strip billiards game is mild in comparison to other that allegedly took place during Prince Harry’s stay in Sin City.

The source claims “something pretty gigantic” is involved.

Whatever it is, hotel developer Steve Wynn – who owns the Encore Wynn Resort where Harry stayed – is reportedly unhappy about the major security breach, which stunned the world and embarrassed the royal family.

Article continues below advertisement

According to the Daily Mail the billionaire paid for the third in line to the British throne and his pals to stay at his luxury resort.

Although he is taking a break in St Tropez, Wynn is apparently reviewing security at his complex, which is a popular hangout for high profile celebrities.

Olympic gold medalist Ryan Lochte also partied at the Encore Beach Club and the Wynn nightspot XS during the royal’s stay.

As RadarOnline.com previously reported Prince Harry has now returned to the UK where the fallout from his public indiscretions continues.

According to reports the cheeky royal has been dumped by his girlfriend Cressida Bonas who told friends she was left “humiliated” by the photos showing her man cavorting naked with other women.

RELATED STORIES:

Prince Harry’s Legal Team Bans UK Papers From Running Nude Vegas Photos

Advertisement

© Copyright 2021 Radar Media Group LLC. Radar and RadarOnline are registered trademarks. All Rights Reserved. People may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. Offers may be subject to change without notice.