By Jen Heger - Radar Assistant Managing Editor
Despite the fact that none of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills cast has signed contracts yet for the third season, Bravo has invited all of the reality TV stars to the Upfronts, a meeting hosted by network executives for the press and major advertisers in New York City, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.
As we previously reported, it's expected that the majority of the cast will be returning for the upcoming season. The final episodes of the last season garnered record ratings for the reality show franchise, which featured Taylor Armstrong finally admitting to the other ladies that she was physically abused by her late husband, Russell Armstrong.
"The entire cast was invited by Bravo executives to go to the NBC Universal Upfronts on May 14," a source close to the situation tells RadarOnline.com. "Taylor Armstrong, Adrienne Maloof, Kyle Richards, and Camille Grammer have all told the network honchos that they will be there. The ladies love to walk almost any red carpet, and the fact the press will be there, along with advertisers, well, they are almost giddy with excitement. It's unknown at this point if Kim Richards or Lisa Vanderpump are planning on attending though."
However, the Housewives are hoping to sign their new contracts before the very important event. "The women just want to sign their new contracts before the sales meeting with the advertisers," the source says. "The cast thinks that the fact that they have all been invited to the Upfronts means they are all going to be offered the third season, it would be pretty crass and vulgar if Bravo didn't since the ladies were all invited."
Taylor Armstrong Hosts Fundraiser For Crisis Center
Russell Armstrong's Shocking Attempt To Drown Taylor: New Details & New Victims Identified
Taylor Armstrong Wants To Invite Russell's Children To Her Daughter's Birthday Party