Your tip
RadarOnlineRadarOnline
BREAKING NEWS

Khloe Secretly Quit Family Reality Show Amid Lamar's Drug Meltdown

Khloe Kardashian Secretly Quit ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’
Source: E!/Splash

Nov. 4 2015, Updated 1:07 p.m. ET

Link to FacebookShare to XShare to FlipboardShare to Email
Getting your Trinity Audio player ready...

Khloe Kardashian is making some shocking konfessions.

The E! reality star, 31, was once so devastated by then-husband Lamar Odom's drugging and cheating, she decided to leave the famous family's flagship series, she admits in her new tell-all book.

"At one point, I actually went to the producers and said I needed some time off from the show," she writes in Strong Looks Better Naked.

One of the series' veteran producers was "very surprised," she claims, as the hard-working star hadn't requested a break since the show's 2007 premiere.

Article continues below advertisement

Though the producer seemed concerned, Kardashian wasn't willing to fess up about her troubled hubby's downward spiral.

"She took me aside and asked what was wrong," she recalls. "I told her, 'Nothing. I just need some family time.' But she knew. And many others on the set suspected. How could they not?"

"But I needed the time. I was living 90 percent of my life in front of the cameras, but the other 10 percent was and is sacred."

MORE ON:
Khloe Kardashian

In the summer of 2013, multiple women came forward with claims they had illicit affairs with the former NBA star.

During that time, Odom's drug dealer exclusively told RadarOnline.com that the suffering addict dropped $50,000 on cocaine over the span of three years.

Fed up, Kardashian eventually filed for divorce in December 2013.

But as RadarOnline.com readers know, she called off the split last month following the 35-year-old's near-fatal booze and drug overdose in a Nevada brothel.

Advertisement

DAILY. BREAKING. CELEBRITY NEWS. ALL FREE.

More From Radar Online

    Opt-out of personalized ads

    © Copyright 2024 RADAR ONLINE™️. A DIVISION OF MYSTIFY ENTERTAINMENT NETWORK INC. RADAR ONLINE is a registered trademark. All rights reserved. Registration on or use of this site constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Service, Privacy Policy and Cookies Policy. People may receive compensation for some links to products and services. Offers may be subject to change without notice.