'They're Dead!' 911 Calls Exposed After Simone Biles' Brother Triple Murder Arrest

Simon Biles' Brother Chilling 911 Call Revealed After Triple Murder Arrest
Source: Shutterstock;CLEVELAND POLICE DEPT.

Aug. 30 2019, Updated 4:19 p.m. ET

Link to FacebookShare to TwitterShare to Email

Olympic gymnast Simon Biles' brother, Tevin Biles-Thomas, has been charged with six counts of murder after allegedly shooting and killing three people at a New Year's Eve party in Cleveland, Ohio.

Now, has obtained the chilling 911 calls made by witnesses in the tragedy's aftermath.

In a call that came in at 11:43 p.m on December 31, 2018, a panicked woman inaudibly attempted to tell police what happened, until a man took over the call.

Article continues below advertisement

"Hello, somebody just got shot at the party we are at," the male witness told the 911 operator. "Two people did."

When the operator asked where the victims were, the witness responded, "They're on the floor!"

The witness explained that he could not make out who the shooter was, but described the assailant as "wearing all black."

The 911 operator transferred the call to EMS personnel, who asked the witness to explain again what happened.

"I get there at a party, next thing you know, they just started shooting. I can see them clearly. There are two African-American males," the witness said, before telling the operator that the shooter "ran" from the scene.

Before the call ends, the operator asked if there was "serious bleeding," to which the witness responded, "They are both dead!"

A second 911 call came in two minutes later from a woman who identified herself as Lacey.

Article continues below advertisement

Lacey, seemingly shocked, told police that she was close to entering her "boyfriend's cousin's" Airbnb rental when she heard multiple shots.

Police later claimed to Radar that 20 shots were fired by Biles' 24-year-old brother.

"Literally right before we walked in there, they just started shooting," Lacey told the operator. "I didn't even go in the door yet."

The victims were later identified as Delvante Johnson, 19, and Toshaun Banks, 21, who were found dead on the scene. Devaughn Gibson, 23, was pronounced dead at a hospital.

BIles-Thomas was arrested at Fort Stewart in Georgia on Thursday Aug. 29, and is scheduled to be arraigned on Friday, September 13 at the Cuyahoga County Justice Center.

"The investigators within the Cleveland Police Homicide Unit remained committed to securing an arrest in this tragic case,” said Cleveland Division of Police Chief Calvin Williams in a statement. “We appreciate our partnership with the Cuyahoga County Prosecutor’s Office and are confident that their efforts will bring justice for the families affected by this terrible incident.”


© Copyright 2021 Radar Media Group LLC. Radar and RadarOnline are registered trademarks. All Rights Reserved. People may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. Offers may be subject to change without notice.