Get Your Fresh Intelligence Daily

SUBMIT

Scott Baio Slams Nicole Eggert In Explosive Interview: 'Her Story Keeps Changing!'

Jan. 31 2018, Updated 2:57 p.m. ET

Link to FacebookShare to TwitterShare to Email

Scott Baio is not holding back when denying the shocking sexual molestation claims made against him by Nicole Eggert. Speaking of the accusations, the Charles in Charge star slammed his former costar, saying she was clearly lying and he couldn't even keep up with her story anymore!

In his explosive interview with GMA's Amy Robach, Baio, 57, told the hosts that he had "proof" that Eggert, 46, claims were made up.

Article continues below advertisement

Watch The Video On RadarOnline

"I'm trying to figure out which time she's lying and which time she's not lying because the story seems to change quite a bit. I can't keep up with it quite honestly," he said after hearing a clip of Eggert's interview with Megyn Kelly.

As RadarOnline.com readers know, Eggert told Kelly, 47, that Baio "molested" her when she was 14. She claimed the abuse occurred on set and happened every week until she was 16.

"The issue was he was our boss," Eggert told Megyn Kelly during their talk, adding that she had "no doubt" that she was underage at the time.

Baio claimed that they had one single sexual encounter after the show had ended, when Eggert was already 18. He stated that at the time, she "aggressively sought him out because she wanted him to be her first, so that she would be good for her boyfriend… those were her words!"

Article continues below advertisement

In his comment, Baio was referring to an interview Eggert had with Nik Richie, in which she claimed they had sex much after production for the popular teen show was over. She later claimed that she was lying to protect the show but that she had actually been molested by the actor for years.

In his GMA interview, Baio continued to assure Robach, 44, that "absolutely nothing" happened between him and Eggert when she was underage.

He said he was never attracted to her in that way and that even if he had been, it would have been impossible to be alone with her or have a sexual encounter with her on set because it was like a "picnic" when they were filming. He said: "there were teachers, parents, family, crew, producers, my dad… so how any of this could've happened is absolutely impossible and I don't know how anybody can believe what she's saying when her first allegation of us having sex when she was 17 had been proven to be 100% false, and her story keeps changing."

Article continues below advertisement

"She makes up new things," added a visibly exasperated Baio. "I'm not the first person she's done this to."

Baio admitted to the morning show hosts that the "false allegations" made by Eggert had already hurt him, his wife and their 10-year-old daughter. "This has got to stop," he said, holding back tears.

Concluding his interview, Scott Baio also said that if Nicole Eggert wants to go to the police with her accusations, she should, because he has done nothing wrong and they can prove it.

Stay with Radar for updates.

We pay for juicy info! Do you have a story for RadarOnline.com? Email us at tips@radaronline.com, or call us at (866) ON-RADAR (667-2327) any time, day or night.

Advertisement

© Copyright 2021 Radar Media Group LLC. Radar and RadarOnline are registered trademarks. All Rights Reserved. People may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. Offers may be subject to change without notice.