Get Your Fresh Intelligence Daily

SUBMIT

Travis Scott Deletes Photos Of Fans Seriously Injured From His Instagram As Backlash Over Astroworld Tragedy Grows

Nov. 10 2021, Published 12:56 p.m. ET

Link to FacebookShare to TwitterShare to Email

Travis Scott has taken down two photos from his social media that glorified his fans being severely hurt at his shows, as the criminal investigation into Astroworld heats up.

The images in question were posted on July 7, 2014 and March 13, 2015. The first photo showed a fan, who appeared to be unconscious, laying on the floor with his eyes rolled back.

Article continues below advertisement

Scott captioned the post, "WTF." The second image showed a man knocked out of the floor of another show. "TO THE KID THAT DIDNT SURVIVE THE RODEO. UR A HERO IN MU BOOK," Scott said.

The decision to delete the photos comes as fans have started to pick about his past decisions following the Astroworld incident. Kylie Jenner's baby daddy is accused of promoting a "rage" mentality where he tells his fans to act recklessly.

Article continues below advertisement
travis scott deletes photos seriously injured fans astroworld deaths investigation r
Source: MEGA

Scott has a history of legal troubles when it comes to his concerts. In 2015, the rapper was hit with charges after being accused of encouraging his fans to rush the stage at Lollapalooza. Another incident went down in 2017 after he was charged for inciting a riot in Arkansas.

Kanye West Ends Beef With Soulja Boy While Drake Continues To Blow Off His Peace Offering

Article continues below advertisement

As Radar previously reported, a total of 8 people died at Astroworld in Houston over the weekend and hundreds more were injured. A crowd surge took place — followed by multiple stampedes — that caused people to be unable to move. Others were thrown to the ground while being stomped on.

A 9-year-old boy is in critical condition after being trampled in the crowd.

Article continues below advertisement
travis scott deletes photos seriously injured fans astroworld deaths investigation r
Source: MEGA

Scott is accused of failing to provide adequate staff and hiring security guards with no experience for $17 per hour. One guard hired claimed he was not provided any security plan before starting the job.

Travis Scott Astroworld Tragedy: Authorities Investigating Whether Fentanyl-Laced Drugs Played Part In Deadly Festival

Article continues below advertisement

A 50-page plan was submitted by the event planner ahead of the event. However, it had no strategy for a crowd surge or stampedes.

Scott and Live Nation have been hit with 20+ lawsuits with fans demanding millions in damages for their pain and suffering. "I’m absolutely devastated by what took place last night. My prayers go out to the families and all those impacted by what happened at Astroworld Festival," the rapper said in a statement hours after the event.

Article continues below advertisement

His words have not stopped fans from continuing to come after him. It hasn't helped that sources leaked that Scott was partying at Dave & Busters after Astroworld. His team claims he was not aware of the severity of the situation at the time.

travis scott deletes photos seriously injured fans astroworld deaths investigation r
Source: MEGA
Advertisement

© Copyright 2021 Radar Media Group LLC. Radar and RadarOnline are registered trademarks. All Rights Reserved. People may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. Offers may be subject to change without notice.