Get Your Fresh Intelligence Daily

SUBMIT

Nicki Minaj Accused Of Blowing Off $20 Million Lawsuit Accusing Her Of Harassing Husband Kenneth Petty’s Attempted Rape Victim, Set To Be Hit With Default

Oct. 11 2021, Published 6:32 p.m. ET

Link to FacebookShare to TwitterShare to Email

The alleged survivor of attempted rape by Nicki Minaj’s husband Kenneth Petty is asking the court to move her case along despite the rapper not bothering to show up.

According to court documents obtained by Radar, Jennifer Hough is pleading the judge presiding over her federal lawsuit grant her a default against Nicki and Kenneth.

Article continues below advertisement

Jennifer says she served both parties with the legal papers but neither has responded to the complaint. As a result, she wants a default, which is needed before one can score a default judgment.

Jennifer also revealed she is seeking $20 million in damages.

Article continues below advertisement

A judge has yet to rule. Earlier this year, Jennifer sued Nicki and Kenneth accusing them of harassing, intimidating, and inflicting emotional distress upon her by pressuring her to not speak about the original case.

nicki minah keneth cole pp
Source: mega
Article continues below advertisement

Back in the ‘90s, Kenneth was arrested for attempted rape against Jennifer.

He was originally charged with first-degree rape but, then pleaded guilty to attempted rape per a plea deal. Kenneth spent four years in prison. Jennifer says soon after Nicki started dating Kenneth the rapper started talking about the 1995 case.

Article continues below advertisement

In the suit, Jennifer says Nicki falsely claimed she had recanted her allegations and said her husband was wrongfully accused.

nicki minaj kenneth cole case gallery pic
Source: mega
Article continues below advertisement

In 2020, Petty was arrested after failing to register as a sex offender when he moved to California. He is required by law to register due to his past conviction.

Around the same time, Jennifer claims Nicki and Kenneth started having their associates put pressure on her to recant her claims.

Article continues below advertisement

Jennifer says Nicki called her up personally and offered to fly her from New York to Los Angeles, if she agreed to publicly state she made up the attempted rape allegations.

In court docs, Jennifer she turned down the offer and was immediately hit with an “onslaught of harassing calls and unsolicited visits” at her home. At one point an offer of $500,000 was made but she turned it down.

Article continues below advertisement

She says Nicki’s actions have caused her to be fearful for her safety. She is suing for intentional infliction of emotional distress, harassment, and witness intimidation.

nicki minaj keneth cole gallery pic
Source: mega
Advertisement

© Copyright 2021 Radar Media Group LLC. Radar and RadarOnline are registered trademarks. All Rights Reserved. People may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. Offers may be subject to change without notice.