According to court documents obtained by RadarOnline.com, on September 1, the reality star informed the court she was dismissing all claims against Peter. She noted the decision was “voluntary.”
It appears the former couple worked out their issues privately as Cynthia dismissed the case “with prejudice” meaning it cannot be refiled later.
In her originally lawsuit, Cynthia said she loaned Peter $170k to help him purchase an Atlanta property. She also agreed to give up all right and interest in Peter’s restaurant Bar One.
The deal had Peter paying back the money within 36 months. “Defendant has breached the parties Agreement and is in default under the Promissory Note and owes the Plaintiff One Hundred and Seventy Thousand ($170,000.00) Dollars in principal, plus interests from May 27, 2020 until the note is paid,” the suit read.
Cynthia demanded the court allow her to foreclose on his ATL pad to collect on the money. She even asked for Peter to pay her attorney fees in the case.
The former couple was married from 2010 until 2017. As RadarOnline.com previously reported, RHOA producers decided to let Cynthia go and bring in new faces. Porsha Williams will also not be returning as she is filming her own show.
The new cast members include track star Sanya Richards-Ross and Akon's girlfriend Rozina Negusei. The returning cast members include Kenya Moore, Drew Sidora, Kandi Burruss, and Marlo Hampton.
Cynthia confirmed the news with an emotional Instagram post on September 27. “After much thought and consideration, I have made the very difficult and heartfelt decision not to return for the next season of Real Housewives of Atlanta,” she said.
She added, “Thank you to my Real Housewives of Atlanta castmates for eleven of the most unbelievable years of my life; and the most incredible & UNFORGETTABLE memories! I am so grateful to have had this amazing journey.”