Finally, some good news for Heather Locklear!
The actress will not be charged for her nuclear meltdown that led to a 911 call and involuntary hospitalization, nor will the incident affect her ongoing case for allegedly attacking police officers in February, RadarOnline.com can exclusively report.
While he is aware of the "alleged incidents," the cop battery case "will not be affected by the new allegations," Ventura County Senior Deputy District Attorney Thomas Dunlevy told Radar exclusively.
As Radar previously reported, the 56-year-old Melrose Place star pleaded not guilty to four misdemeanor counts of battery on an officer, and one misdemeanor count of resisting arrest in April. She faces five years in prison, and will return to court on August 9.
After completing a two-month rehab stint, Locklear appeared to be doing well — until she was rushed to the hospital after allegedly threatening to shoot herself on June 17.
Sources told Radar she choked her mother and hit her father before her parents called 911, fearful for her safety.
Two days prior, cops were called after Locklear got into a public argument with her fiancé, Chris Heisser. A source told Radar she physically attacked and injured Heisser earlier that day.
However, cops did not witness any violence during the June 15 incident, and the June 17 call was only a medical issue not criminal, so she was not charged with any crime.
Locklear is still believed to be in the hospital on a 5150 hold.
We pay for juicy info! Do you have a story for RadarOnline.com? Email us at email@example.com, or call us at (866) ON-RADAR (667-2327) any time, day or night.