Get Your Fresh Intelligence Daily

SUBMIT

Paris Hilton's Brother Conrad Attends Court Hearing On Multiple Charges

Paris Hilton Brother Conrad In Court Facing Charges Ex Galpal Restraining Order
Source: BACKGRID

Apr. 25 2018, Updated 6:11 p.m. ET

Link to FacebookShare to TwitterShare to Email

Paris Hilton's troubled younger brother Conrad made a court appearance today but the hearing was continued. Now he must wait to face multiple charges that could put him behind bars for years-- and RadarOnline.com was there for all the drama.

Conrad, 23, has been accused of allegedly taking a Bentley belonging to his ex-girlfriend's father and disobeying a restraining order to stay away from her, court docs obtained by Radar show.

Article continues below advertisement

The hotel heir appeared in Los Angeles Superior Court on Wednesday, April 25, but his early disposition conference was postponed until June 6 because his attorney, Robert Shapiro, is in Europe.

Conrad, who was dressed in a fitted suit, looked somber as he appeared before the judge.

The young man was charged on May 9, 2017 with one felony count of driving or taking a vehicle without consent, two misdemeanor counts of disobeying a domestic relations restraining order, and one misdemeanor count of contempt of court. He has pleaded not guilty to all of the charges.

William Bell, who is a co-defendant in the case, also appeared in court on Wednesday. Bell, 20, of Santa Monica, is charged with one felony count of driving or taking a vehicle without consent. Bell also pleaded not guilty at an earlier court appearance.

According to authorities, Hilton and Bell allegedly took a 2007 Bentley Continental from the home of Conrad's ex-girlfriend's father on May 6, 2017. The pair then allegedly drove to another house looking for Conrad's ex-girlfriend, which was a violation of a restraining order against him.

Article continues below advertisement

In an exclusive interview with Radar after Wednesday's hearing, Deputy District Attorney DeAnn Rivard said Hilton faces a maximum sentence of six years in local jail if convicted of all charges.

Conrad has previously hit the headlines over other bizarre incidents involving vehicles.

In 2011, Conrad's car allegedly collided with two parked vehicles in the early hours of this morning after he left a Hollywood club.

"He complied with the law and as there were no known injuries, he did not have to stay at the scene after exchanging his information," Sgt. O.C. Smith of LAPD's West Traffic Division told Radar at the time.

In 2014, Conrad's BMW allegedly collided with the rear end of a 1971 Volkswagen Beetle in Palm Springs, Calif.

Conrad managed to escape injury-free after being rescued by the "Jaws of Life," as Radar reported, and the other driver was okay.

But now, the Hilton hotel heir faces major charges that could result in some serious jail time!

We pay for juicy info! Do you have a story for RadarOnline.com? Email us at tips@radaronline.com, or call us at (866) ON-RADAR (667-2327) any time, day or night.

Advertisement

© Copyright 2021 Radar Media Group LLC. Radar and RadarOnline are registered trademarks. All Rights Reserved. People may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. Offers may be subject to change without notice.