What A Mug: Tech Tycoon Booked On Charges For Allegdly Beating Up 'Beverly Hills Nannies’ Star Ariane Bellamar

//beverly hills nannies star ariane bellamar tech tycoon beat patrick henry booked sq

Mar. 25 2014, Published 1:05 p.m. ET

Link to FacebookShare to XShare to Email

The tech tycoon accused of of leaving reality star Ariane Bellamar bloodied and bruised after an alleged booze-fueled bender at Sundance Film Festival was formally booked on Tuesday. has exclusively obtained the mug shot of Patrick Henry — the high-powered CEO of San Diego-based Entropic Communications.

He was charged with three counts, including assault, damage of a communication device and criminal mischief, all Class B Misdemeanors that could land him up to one year in jail. He was released after being booked.

Article continues below advertisement

Speaking to in the wake of the apparent Jan. 23 incident, Bellamar was insistent that Henry had too much to drink before he allegedly turned brutal.

“I was woken up by Patrick dragging me by the hair and throwing me into the garage. He was screaming at me, accusing me of deliberately locking him out of the house,” Bellamar exclusively said, explaining what happened when Henry arrived back at the cabin they were sharing.

Sundance Film Festival

“He then proceeded to throw me multiple times into the concrete walls of the garage,” she added.

“I am bloodied and bruised all up and down my left side of my body and… right side. It was terrifying.” also obtained exclusive and shocking photos of Bellamar’s alleged injuries from that night.

During the altercation, Henry allegedly grabbed Bellamar’s cell phone and threw it against a wall, totaling it — the same cell phone he’d previously been sexting with her on, sending her shirtless photos of himself, bragging “If we hit it off, maybe I’ll manhandle you ;)”

Bellamar said of the incident, “I was in total shock, crying and shaking uncontrollably. He yelled at me to shut up again. When I couldn’t stop, he turned the lights on, ripped the covers off and demanded I leave.

"I was in so much pain and shock I couldn’t respond. He then called the police saying that I wouldn’t leave.”

He has denied any wrongdoing. A trial has been set down for July 19.



Opt-out of personalized ads

© Copyright 2023 Radar Media Group LLC. RADAR and RADARONLINE are registered trademarks. All rights reserved. Registration on or use of this site constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Service, Privacy Policy and Cookies Policy. People may receive compensation for some links to products and services. Offers may be subject to change without notice.