The tech tycoon accused of of leaving reality star Ariane Bellamar bloodied and bruised after an alleged booze-fueled bender at Sundance Film Festival was formally booked on Tuesday.
He was charged with three counts, including assault, damage of a communication device and criminal mischief, all Class B Misdemeanors that could land him up to one year in jail. He was released after being booked.
“I was woken up by Patrick dragging me by the hair and throwing me into the garage. He was screaming at me, accusing me of deliberately locking him out of the house,” Bellamar exclusively said, explaining what happened when Henry arrived back at the cabin they were sharing.
- Protestors SWARM Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh's Home After Bombshell Documentary About Sexual Assault Allegations Premieres At Sundance
- 'Who Knew Cannibalism Was So Popular': Dakota Johnson BURNS Armie Hammer Over Allegations At Sundance Film Festival
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO INTERVIEW: Legendary Guns N' Roses Rocker Slash Making Slasher Movies!
“He then proceeded to throw me multiple times into the concrete walls of the garage,” she added.
“I am bloodied and bruised all up and down my left side of my body and… right side. It was terrifying.”
During the altercation, Henry allegedly grabbed Bellamar’s cell phone and threw it against a wall, totaling it — the same cell phone he’d previously been sexting with her on, sending her shirtless photos of himself, bragging “If we hit it off, maybe I’ll manhandle you ;)”
Bellamar said of the incident, “I was in total shock, crying and shaking uncontrollably. He yelled at me to shut up again. When I couldn’t stop, he turned the lights on, ripped the covers off and demanded I leave.
"I was in so much pain and shock I couldn’t respond. He then called the police saying that I wouldn’t leave.”
He has denied any wrongdoing. A trial has been set down for July 19.