While tired, Will, 30, cracked a small grin indicating his pregnant wife, 30, is holding her own as she battles extreme morning sickness which some experts say indicates she might be expecting twins.
"The Duchess of Cambridge is continuing to feel better," St James’s Palace said Tuesday. "She and the duke are immensely grateful for the good wishes they have received.
"She will remain in hospital at present and will continue to be treated for hyperemesis gravidarum."
Other new details about the royal baby:
- ABC News reported that Kate became sick over the weekend while she and Prince William were visiting her parents. Will himself drove Kate to the hospital.
- ABC News also says Will and Kate had planned on revealing the pregnancy to the royal family on Christmas Day, but Kate's illness forced them to show their hand prematurely.
- The network's royal correspondent Victoria Arbiter Brown predicts Kate's sister Pippa and Will's brother Prince Harry will be named the child's godparents.
"Kate is very close to her sister, Pippa, and William is infinitely, in the same way, close to Prince Harry. So, they are the obvious choice," Brown said. "They were the best man and the chief bridesmaid at their wedding, they're well-trusted, they're family.
Watch the video on RadarOnline.com
"Harry covers the royal side, Pippa covers the Middleton side. So, of course it's very early days to be thinking about that stuff, but I think when it comes to godparents, they're probably a shoo-in."
For those interested in the wacky wagers centered around the pregnancy, bookmaker Paddy Power is taking bets on whether Kate will have multiple kids, with twins at 8/1, triplets at 100/1 and quadruplets or more at 500/1.
- Johnny Depp's Longtime Pal, Legendary Rock N' Roll Guitarist Jeff Beck Dead At 78
- Prince Harry & Meghan Markle’s Tell-All Netflix Series Delayed To 2023 After Attacks On ‘The Crown’
- Dianne Feinstein Refuses To Retire Before Her Senate Term Ends In 2024 Despite Colleagues Arguing She Is 'Mentally Unfit To Serve'
Bookmaker William Hill is taking prop bets on the child's possible profession, with pro soccer star at 1,000/1, and odds the baby will appear on Vogue's cover before turning 18 at 33/1.