Nancy Grace Has Nip Slip On DWTS
by RadarOnline.com Staff
It's happened to Janet Jackson, Lindsay Lohan and Lady Gaga; now, Nancy Grace has joined the "Nip Slip" club.
The 51-year-old HLN host had the embarrassing gaffe on Monday's edition of ABC's Dancing with the Stars when her right breast popped out of her outfit during her routine with pro partner Tristan MacManus; ABC cameras quickly cut away to the crowd, who reacted in stunned silence.
The incident aired on the live East Coast edition of the show, but was edited out for the taped delayed version that airs on the West Coast.
After the routine, an embarrassed Grace buried her face in her partner’s shoulder. Host Tom Bergeron didn't ignore what had happened, saying that "on the European version, that would be perfectly fine!"
Said judge Bruno Tonioli: "Nancy, vivacious, alive, and confident -- it was a bit top-heavy at times, my darling.
“And I got an eyeful! I couldn't miss that -- but it really is great to see you taking over the dance floor and performing."
The wardrobe malfunction had virtually no impact on Grace's score, as she received a solid 21 out of 30 points on the night for her quickstep.
Here’s the contestants scores after Monday night’s competition:
- Ricki Lake and Derek Hough – 23
- Kristin Cavallari and Mark Ballas – 22
- Elisabetta Canalis and Val Chmerkovskiy – 21
- Chynna Phillips and Tony Dovolani – 21
- J.R. Martinez and Karina Smirnoff – 21
- Nancy Grace and Tristan MacManus – 21
- Rob Kardashian and Cheryl Burke – 21
- Hope Solo and Maksim Chmerkovskiy – 19
- Carson Kressley and Anna Trebunskaya – 18
- David Arquette and Kym Johnson – 18
- Chaz Bono and Lacey Schwimmer – 17
Dancing with the Stars’ results show airs on ABC Tuesday at 8/7c.