The star of Ice Loves Coco, who is married to rapper/actor Ice-T, dished to the website UrbLife.com about how they keep their romance alive.
1. Take time to dedicate yourself to home and family: Though it may be surprising, the reality show star descrives herself as an "old fashioned relationship type of chick" maintaining that she cooks, cleans and dedicates herself to being a wife.
- Johnny Depp's Longtime Pal, Legendary Rock N' Roll Guitarist Jeff Beck Dead At 78
- Prince Harry & Meghan Markle’s Tell-All Netflix Series Delayed To 2023 After Attacks On ‘The Crown’
- Dianne Feinstein Refuses To Retire Before Her Senate Term Ends In 2024 Despite Colleagues Arguing She Is 'Mentally Unfit To Serve'
2. Use the power of touch: Coco notes that massage is a great tool to get her man to a peaceful place.
3. Keep it sexy: Coco explains that Ice has a shoe fetish, so she makes sure to keep her sexy heels close by at all times.