BREAKING NEWS

Accused Madonna Stalker In Court After Mansion Break-In

//wenn_

Mar. 14 2011, Published 5:22 a.m. ET

Link to FacebookShare to TwitterShare to Email

A 29-year-old Polish-born man who allegedly broke into Madonna's London mansion over the weekend will appear in court Monday to answer to the accusations, RadarOnline.com has learned.

Grzegorz Matlok, according to the Sun, was caught inside the 52-year-old Material Girl's 10-bedroom, $16 million townhouse on Saturday and wrestled to the ground by guards on the premises. Matlok, who the singer's security staff said has stalked her before, reportedly got in after smashing a side window.

Article continues below advertisement

The Lucky Star singer and her four children were not at home at the time of the break-in, as the family traveled to to Bay City, Michigan for the funeral of Madonna's grandmother Elsie Mae Fortin, who passed away last week at the age of 99.

"Something dreadful has happened here," a  British police source told the paper. "The security around the world's most famous pop star should be impregnable."

RELATED STORIES:

Advertisement

© Copyright 2022 Radar Media Group LLC. OPERATED BY EMPIRE MEDIA GROUP HOLDINGS LLC. RADAR and RADARONLINE are registered trademarks. All rights reserved. Registration on or use of this site constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Service, Privacy Policy and Cookies Policy. People may receive compensation for some links to products and services. Offers may be subject to change without notice.