Get Your Fresh Intelligence Daily

SUBMIT

Rihanna's Restraining Order Against Chris Brown Modified

//postinfphoto

Feb. 22 2011, Updated 10:23 a.m. ET

Link to FacebookShare to TwitterShare to Email

Chris Brown had his restraining order modified on Tuesday by Judge Patricia Schnegg in connection with the brutal beating of ex-girlfriend Rihanna, RadarOnline.com has learned.

Brown was present in court with his lawyer Mark Geragos, but Rihanna was only represented by her attorney, Donald Etra, who told the judge that Rihanna does not object to the restraining order being modified.

"I have spoken with my client, and she does not object to it being modified to a level one order," Etra said.

Article continues below advertisement

As RadarOnline.com previously reported, the 23-year-old Barbados beauty requested that the order be dropped to a level one, so the two can have contact as long as Brown doesn't harass or molest her.

"I'm approving the order...you can't annoy, molest, or conduct surveillance of the person on the order," Judge Schnegg said.

Brown has always received glowing reviews during his probation progress report hearings and Tuesday was no different, when Schnegg praised Brown for completing the 52 week domestic violence counseling.

Brown, 21, was sentenced to serve five years probation and to spend more than 1,400 hours in "labor-oriented service" for assaulting his pop star girlfriend, Rihanna, in 2009.

The next court hearing is set for June 27th and Brown is not required to attend.

RELATED STORIES:

Chris Brown Asks Judge To Remove Restraining Order In Rihanna Beating Case

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Is Rihanna About To Be Outed? New Book Lifts The Lid On Gay Hollywood

Advertisement

© Copyright 2021 Radar Media Group LLC. Radar and RadarOnline are registered trademarks. All Rights Reserved. People may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. Offers may be subject to change without notice.