The woman accused of selling tens of thousands of dollars of stolen furniture "out the back door" and funneling it to Dancing With The Stars co-host Brooke Burke is closing in on a plea deal, RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned.
Burke and her Baywatch husband David Charvet are two of 30 people being sued for buying stolen merchandise from Zalfa Halaby.
The pair deny any wrongdoing, as RadarOnline.com previously reported.
Burke was questioned in the theft case and it was all caught on video.
The attorney for Euroconcepts, who claimed it was fleeced of hundreds of thousands of dollars, said a plea bargain is expected when the case goes back to court on January 4, 2011.
What's more, we've learned it could have consequences for Burke and Charvet.
If Halaby pleads guilty, lawyer Sandy Passman said he expects the sacked staffer will cooperate with him in giving him more information to make his case against the other defendants, including the high-profile couple.
- 'DWTS' Pro Derek Hough Focused on Caring for Wife Hayley as She Deals With Health Issues
- 'DWTS' Star Mauricio Umansky Attempting to Shield The Names Of Secret Investors Embroiled in Controversial $32 Malibu Mansion Purchase
- 'DWTS' Partners Mauricio Umansky and Emma Slater Spotted Together Again Outside Los Angeles Club
Other than Halby, no one was charged criminally in the case.
In an earlier interview with RadarOnline.com, Charvet said: "We have Bentleys in the garage. Why would we need to steal a stove and refrigerator? That's such bullsh*t!"