UNBOUND Prince • Dearly beloved ...: Prince and Atria Books (an imprint of Simon & Schuster) are publishing 21 Nights, based his residency at London's O2 Arena. It "will incorporate Prince's evocative poetry and lyrics to new songs and other selections, and 124 full-color, sumptuous, never- before-published images by celebrated photographer Randee St. Nicholas."
• Suicide note released: Deborah Jeane Palfrey apologized to her mom, called her own suicide an "exit strategy," and her persecution a "modern day lynching" before hanging herself with a nylon rope in a shed outside of her mother's Tarpon Springs, Florida, home last week. Salon takes a closer look.
• Thou shalt not beaver hunt: It was revealed today that, before he was drawing up plans for a Bible Theme Park, Amnon Bar-Tur shot photos for nudie mags including Penthouse.
• Dann isn't done: Ohio Attorney General (and Democrat) Marc Dann is stubbornly refusing to resign after allegations of sex with staffers. "I am in the office, have rolled up my sleeves and am working on behalf of the people of the state of Ohio," Dann wrote. That's what she said.
• A million little page views: James Frey writes Perez Hilton into his new book, because you can't make that sort of thing up.
• Big ups: In case you missed it over the weekend, actor Tom Hanks posted his endorsement of Obama via video on his MySpace page. Obama returned the favor with a glittery "Thanks for the add" banner.
• Let them eat ... ah you know: On the eve of the North Carolina primary, Barack Obama stops in a cake shop and buys slices for everyone the house, fails to see irony.