Here's all this extra stuff for you:
• CNBC/Newsweek guy Charles Gasparino can show you J-school young'uns how it's done: listen to the voicemails he left while working on the Lehman Brothers collapse story.
• The first part of Technorati's "State of the Blogosphere" study is out. Fun fact: Bloggers write one million posts a day. Time to die!
• The last hope of the dying solid-media audio publishing industry—slotMusic. This is so sad.
• Um, Diddy is now videoblogging the news. And "the news."
• Fox anchor Neil Cavuto comes out against risky lending to "minorities and risky folks."
• Listen, we are still headed down into the S&P trough, and you are all being silly, just let the market correct, Jesus H. Christmas, stop flailing about how the DOW IS DOWN 372 points today. What did you expect, CUPCAKES on the EXCHANGE FLOOR? Morons.