Axis of Evil Redux
OUTLAWS George, Amy (Photo: Getty Images) • Battle to the death: Sometime crack-huffing songstress Amy Winehouse has been pitted against warmongering lame duck George Bush for NME's Villain of the Year contest. Can't they both win?
• Pass the nuts: You've got the middle seat, sandwiched between two fatties, and you're butt-ass nekkid. Realize those dreams, sicko, on a new, disgusting German airline.
• What housing crisis?: While record numbers of homeowners drown in defaults, the megarich are flooding the luxury yacht market with money.
• Whack off: A New York newspaper cooked up some Tom Brady voodoo to add insult to the superstar QB's ankle injury. Looks like it's not working so far.
• Good burger: New research suggests that eating healthy can stress you out, while eating junk food can help you relax. Nothing eases the mind like thinking about the potential onslaught of obesity, heart disease, and diabetes.
- Johnny Depp's Longtime Pal, Legendary Rock N' Roll Guitarist Jeff Beck Dead At 78
- Prince Harry & Meghan Markle’s Tell-All Netflix Series Delayed To 2023 After Attacks On ‘The Crown’
- Dianne Feinstein Refuses To Retire Before Her Senate Term Ends In 2024 Despite Colleagues Arguing She Is 'Mentally Unfit To Serve'
• The Joke's on YouTube: It's a bit eerie seeing Heath Ledger, but the bootleg trailer for The Dark Knight looks like there are good things to come.