Adam Lind is officially a deadbeat dad. RadarOnline.com can exclusively reveal the Teen Mom 2 star currently has two warrants out for his arrest for failing to pay child support to baby mamas Chelsea Houska and Taylor Halbur.
According to the Minnehaha County Sheriff's Office in South Dakota, Lind currently owes $3,805 in child support for the first warrant. A family insider confirmed to Radar the amount is for his child support agreement with Houska for their daughter Aubree, 7.
As for the second warrant, Lind owes ex-girlfriend Taylor Halbur a whopping $5,489 in child support for their daughter Paislee, 3.
"He isn't paying because he's an idiot and thinks the amount isn't fair," the source told Radar.
As Radar readers know, Lind is required to pay $945 per month to Houska as of March 3, 2016. He is also ordered to pay medical insurance for his oldest daughter.
"Petitioner shall be solely responsible for the first $250 per child per year of any medical, dental, orthodontic, optometric, counseling or other health care costs that are not covered by insurance," the order reads.
For additional health care costs not covered by insurance, Houska is expected to pay 55 percent, while Lind is ordered to take care of the remaining 45 percent.
Halbur is expected to receive $1,203 a month from the deadbeat as of June 20, 2016.
"Included in this amount is the amount of reimbursement or credit for medical insurance, any allocation of child care costs as set forth in the report," the court documents read.
Halbur is responsible for the first $250 per year of medical expenses that is not covered by insurance. She is expected to pay 25 percent of additional uncovered medical costs, while Lind is ordered to pay the remaining 75 percent.
The personal trainer has blasted his ex-girlfriends over social media for requesting the court raise the amount he pays per month.
"She feels $945 a month is necessary," he ranted of Houska on Instagram in March. "Guess her lil pig, 6 dogs, new jeep and house just isn't enough and needs some extra $$."
He added of Halbur, "Taylor alsooooo filed for more support. And she already gets $551 for Paislee. Whom I have some custody of. Weird how they both file for more $$ right when season 7 is coming to an end to kick of their season 8."
Lind has not been arrested for the charges.
We pay for juicy info! Do you have a story for RadarOnline.com? Email us at email@example.com, or call us at 800-344-9598 any time, day or night.