By Cliff Renfrew – Radar Reporter
The stunning blonde is set to move into Candy Spelling’s huge Holmby Hills mansion after recently snapping it up for a mere $85 million.
And the 23-year-old daughter of Formula One chief Bernie Ecclestone is pretty much guaranteed to take America by storm.
In preparation for the new British invasion, here’s ten fabulous fun facts about Europe’s number one ‘It Girl’:
1. Her best friends include Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie (Prince Andrew and Fergie’s royal daughters).
2. Petra will get married to fiancé James Stunt at the same Odescalchi Castle near Rome, Italy, where Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes got married.
3. Her favorite handbags are Hermes Birkin handbags which cost $16,000 a pop.
4. Petra’s wedding planner is Peregrine Armstrong Jones who orchestrated David and Victoria Beckham’s wedding.
5. Dad Bernie paid Rihanna $400,000 to perform at Petra’s engagement party at Battersea Power Station in Chelsea.
6. When Petra received her $130,000 diamond earrings as an engagement present from fiancé James, Petra’s response was ‘oh, cute’.
7. Petra’s main home is a $90 million 14 bedroom 10 bathroom six story property in Chelsea, London.
8. Petra talks to her father each day although unlike her he does not have expensive tastes – the billionaire does not have a house keeper and his favorite food is eggs on toast with brown sauce.
9. Petra’s favorite hobby is going hunting for designer Alaia vintage dresses that can cost up to $6,000.
10. Petra’s 16th birthday party was celebrated at the Crillon Ball in Paris, France with several hundred friends where she received a $6,000 diamond watch amongst other lavish gifts.
And with a Swiss Bank Trust estimated at a cool $2.4 billion it does not seem that socialite Petra will blow through her fortune anytime soon.
So Brace yourself America … because one very wealthy and very beautiful young British lady is coming to your shores and designer stores sometime very soon.