No more Jersey?
Bravo has put filming for the new season of The Real Housewives of New Jersey on hold during a casting crisis, RadarOnline.com exclusively learned.
“Filming was supposed to start on February 1, and nothing has happened,” a show insider snitched to Radar about the ratings-challenged reality show.
After star Siggy Flicker quit the show last month, “a new woman hasn’t been hired yet, so production is on hold. And producers are still threatening to cancel the whole show!” the source said.
“Teresa desperately needs the Bravo money, she wants to start filming as soon as possible,” the source spilled to Radar.
As Radar first reported, RHONJ star Siggy Flicker quit the show following a season of bickering with Margaret Josephs. Producers told the remaining ladies that they had to get the show “out of the gutter,” and clean up their acts for the next season.
“Bravo has made it clear to Teresa, Melissa Gorga and Dolores Catania that there needs to be a better season with the new woman or women, but they haven’t found anyone yet,” the insider dished. “So, the show is on hold and who knows if or when it will be back on!"
Do you think RHONJ should be canceled? Sound off in comments below.
We pay for juicy info! Do you have a story for RadarOnline.com? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 800-344-9598 any time, day or night.