RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively the British monarch blacklisted Thomas Markle Sr. after he posed for embarrassing photos and talked out of turn in two headline-making interviews!
"Meghan's dad has been declared persona non-grata at the palace on the orders of Queen Elizabeth," a palace insider told Radar. "She banned him after he humiliated the royal family.
"Her Majesty was furious!"
In a nasty bit of piling on, Thomas has yet to even meet his new son-in-law, Prince Harry!
"Meghan's dad assumed that right after her honeymoon the royals would arrange for Harry and Meghan to see him in L.A. or even down in Mexico," dished a source. "So is he hurt and bewildered that it hasn't happened yet? Definitely!"
As Radar has reported, the 74-year-old retired lighting director was slated to walk Meghan down the aisle on May 19 at St. George's Chapel outside London.
Just 11 days before the ceremony, the six-foot-three, 300-pounder suffered a heart attack that prevented him from attending.
But sources revealed Thomas had already earned Queen Elizabeth's ire by posing for staged photos two months earlier in Rosarito, Mexico, where he lives in "exile" after filing for bankruptcy in 2016.
Although the paparazzi reportedly earned six figures for the images, it's not known if Thomas pocketed any money.
Firing up even more controversy, Thomas then gave two unauthorized interviews — one to a British TV program and another in which he blasted the queen for meeting President Donald Trump before him!
Meghan's ice-cold shoulder has baffled her once doting dad, according to insiders.
"He's confused as to why the royal family hasn't reached out. He doesn't understand it!" said a pal.
We pay for juicy info! Do you have a story for RadarOnline.com? Email us at email@example.com, or call us at (866) ON-RADAR (667-2327) any time, day or night.