Lauren Manzo just opened a second hair salon, but the business already went up in flames!
Her Fullblown salon in Dobbs Ferry, New York caught on fire after an electrical fire broke out in the building’s basement, according to reports. Firefighters were able to put out the fire after a few hours, but now Manzo, 29, is left to clean up the damage.
The new mom hasn’t spoken out via social media on the incident yet, but posted on the business’ Facebook page to assure clients that the staff was okay and they’d be reopening soon.
This isn’t the first mishap the ex-RHONJ family has had while running a business.
We pay for juicy info! Do you have a story for RadarOnline.com? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 800-344-9598 any time, day or night.