BREAKING NEWS

'RHONJ' Star Teresa Giudice Faces More Heartbreak Without Jailbird Joe

Joe Teresa Giudice New Jersey House Torn Down Demolished Debt
Source: Getty Images

Jan. 2 2017, Published 7:08 p.m. ET

Link to FacebookShare to TwitterShare to Email
Joe Teresa Giudice New Jersey House Torn Down Demolished Debt
Source: Getty Images

Real Housewives of New Jersey star Teresa Giudice will have to say goodbye to her and Joe Giudice's New Jersey home forever, RadarOnline.com has learned.

Article continues below advertisement
Joe Teresa Giudice New Jersey House Torn Down Demolished Debt
Source: Getty Images

According to reports, the couple's former home in Jersey Shore will be destroyed so the homeowners can sell the lot.

Joe Teresa Giudice New Jersey House Torn Down Demolished Debt
Source: Getty Images

When the Giudice's moved in during 2005, they had dished out $347,000 for the house, despite the original homeowners only paying $127,000. However, after Joe and Teresa's debt hell that landed them both in prison, the bank foreclosed the home and attempted to auction it off.

Article continues below advertisement
Joe Teresa Giudice New Jersey House Torn Down Demolished Debt
Source: Getty Images

The house sat there without a bidder until the bank made the decision to buy it back for $100.

Joe Teresa Giudice New Jersey House Torn Down Demolished Debt
Source: Getty Images

Meanwhile, RadarOnline.com exclusively learned that Teresa's bankruptcy settlement  was finally closed last month after it was ripped open again in May.

Article continues below advertisement
Joe Teresa Giudice New Jersey House Torn Down Demolished Debt
Source: Getty Images

The 44-year-old star was granted by the U.S. Bankruptcy court Judge in New Jersey that she'll be allowed to keep 55 percent of her profits from her legal malpractice suit, and the other 45 percent will go to creditors.

Joe Teresa Giudice New Jersey House Torn Down Demolished Debt
Source: Getty Images

The Turning The Tables author still owes over $219,000 to the IRS despite her small victory last month. Her husband is currently serving his 41-month sentence in prison — which began in March 2016 — for bankruptcy fraud.

Joe Teresa Giudice New Jersey House Torn Down Demolished Debt
Source: Getty Images

As RadarOnline.com reported, Teresa was released from prison in Dec. 2015 after serving 15-months in prison for not paying $200,000 in taxes.

We pay for juicy info! Do you have a story for RadarOnline.com? Email us at tips@radaronline.com, or call us at (866) ON-RADAR (667-2327) any time, day or night.

Advertisement

DAILY. BREAKING. CELEBRITY NEWS. ALL FREE.

© Copyright 2022 Radar Media Group LLC. RADAR and RADARONLINE are registered trademarks. All rights reserved. Registration on or use of this site constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Service, Privacy Policy and Cookies Policy. People may receive compensation for some links to products and services. Offers may be subject to change without notice.