The category was the “Top Ten Questions On The Application To Become A Sports Illustrated Model.”
10. Emily Didonato: "How naked do you see yourself in five years?"
9. Nina Agdal: "Have you dated Charlie Sheen?"
8. Ariel Meredith: "Are you willing to kiss a tubby guy for a Super Bowl commercial?"
7. Chrissy Teigen: "Can you provide your own beach towel?"
6. Hannah Davis: "Will you keep your mouth shut if we lose a couple of girls to shark attacks?"
5. Alyssa Miller: "Please list your three most recent employers' measurements"
4. Julie Henderson: "Have you ever used pose-enhancing drugs?"
3. Genevieve Morton: "Are you willing to visit the elderly at his late night talk show?"
2. Katherine Webb: "How would Brent Musburger describe you?"
1. Kate Upton: "Where's the strangest place you've found sand?"
After Upton delivered the tongue-in-cheek line, Dave handed the beautiful ladies roses, and cut to a shot of Kate's new cover unveiled in The Big Apple.
Fun Fact: Kate, SI's 2011 rookie of the year and 2012 cover girl, has been romantically linked to Detroit Tigers ace Justin Verlander, as they met filming a video game commercial a year ago.