BREAKING NEWS

Judge Denies Restraining Order Against Eric Balfour In Nasty Neighbor Harassment Case

eric balfour harassment neighbors jude dismisses case
Source: MEGA

Jun. 7 2018, Published 5:40 p.m. ET

Link to FacebookShare to TwitterShare to Email

RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively a judge has denied the restraining order against Eric Balfour after the actor's neighbors accused him of harassment last month.

Radar can reveal the application for an injunction against Balfour was denied with prejudice in a Los Angeles court on June 7, 2018.

As Radar previously reported, the family claimed Balfour peered into bedroom and bathroom windows and left threatening letters in the mailbox.

Article continues below advertisement

Neighbor Nuanchan Suklom filed for a request for a restraining order against Balfour at the time but the judge denied it until the hearing this month.

But Balfour, 41, disputed the claims.

“Eric and his wife are currently renovating their home and were aware that the neighbor has made numerous complaints to the city about their remodel," a rep for the star said last month. “Eric has been friendly and cordial through the entire process and even agreeing to the neighbor’s requested changes. Any news of a restraining order is unknown to us at this time.”

The nasty neighbor claimed the harassment dates back to 2015 and alleged he took pictures of his family on May 6 before placing them in his mailbox.

Suklom also said in his complaint Balfour owns a gun, and that he “claimed to have a gun in his pocket one or two times.”

We pay for juicy info! Do you have a story for RadarOnline.com? Email us at tips@radaronline.com, or call us at (866) ON-RADAR (667-2327) any time, day or night.

Advertisement

© Copyright 2022 Radar Media Group LLC. Radar and RadarOnline are registered trademarks. All Rights Reserved. People may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. Offers may be subject to change without notice.