Halloween cards sound strange right?
Celebrated yearly every 31st of October, the Halloween festival is a very much enjoyed one celebrated across many European countries.
Wearing of spooky costumes and hanging out scary decorations are the most common ways of celebrating the much enjoyed festival. Another way to add spice to the upcoming Halloween celebration is to send out Halloween cards.
A very quick way of getting them is by typing in your search engine, Halloween cards – Boomf and a list of cards will be brought out for you to make a choice from. Before hurrying off to go trick or treating, grab a card from Boomf and surprise your friends and family with a spooky confetti, then go further to scare them out with your Halloween costume.
How To Find Perfect Halloween Cards?
First step to pulling off the spookiest Halloween scare is first presenting to your friends a scary Halloween card.
1. Go on to an online cards and gifts store like Boomf.
2. Check out their wide array of scarily designed Halloween cards.
3. Make a selection of your choice.
4. Send in your pick and either opt in for personalisation, or not.
5. Place your order for your chosen card and have it delivered to your recipient or have it delivered to you, then present it by hand.
What To Write On A Halloween Card?
Halloween cards should not only consist of writing spooky lines. Whoever said Halloween notes should not bring a smile to the recipient’s face? Absolutely no one.
Funny Halloween messages
● A vampire lives on which road? The dead end road.
● A wizard's most enjoyed subject would be? Spell-ing, of course.
General Halloween greetings
● Here's me witching you a haunted Halloween.
● Have a fang-tastic Halloween my dearest.
● Overload yourself with fun and your belly with candies.
Cute Halloween wishes
● I do hope you have a boo-tiful Halloween this year!
● Best witches to you for a good Halloween holiday.
● Sending you creepy bugs, and vampire bites this Halloween.
Halloween poems are not exempted. An example is a poem by R.H Barham - From The Hand Of Glory.
On the lone bleak moor, at the midnight hour Beneath the Gallows Tree Hand in hand, The Murderers stand By one, by two, or three! And the Moon that night, With a grey, cold light Each baleful object tips; One half of her form, Is seen through the storm The other half's hid in Eclipse! And the cold wind howls, And the Thunder growls And the Lightning is broad and bright;
And altogether, It's very bad weather And an unpleasant sort of a night!
A Bonus Tip
Personalized messages are not the only way to celebrate Halloween with your favourite person or family member. If drawing is your thing, why not add a spooky drawing of the card recipient? And if it's doodling, a funny looking pumpkin doodle could make the recipient burst out laughing. Even after personalizing your card, you can go ahead to add on some Halloween themed stickers for extra spookiness. Why limit Halloween messages and cards to your friends and families? What about your business partners?
Here’s a couple ideas of Halloween messages to write to your business partners or clients are:
● Happy Halloween to you. May you scare off people coming to haunt your business.
● Dearest client, it's time to get a little playful. I wish you a spooktacular time with your dear ones.
The list of what to write is endless and you can most definitely cook up some words in your head. After all, it’s Halloween — the perfect time to get creative with everything, from party costumes, to Halloween cards and greetings on them.