EXCLUSIVE: Taylor Swift 'Sees Red' After Private Travis Kelce Wedding Invite Leaks

Taylor Swift reportedly 'sees red' after her private wedding invitation with Travis Kelce leaks.
Aug. 23 2026, Published 9:00 a.m. ET
Taylor Swift wanted to keep her July nuptials to Travis Kelce under wraps – and RadarOnline.com has obtained a legal takedown notice showing Instagram removed a post featuring the couple's alleged "official wedding invitation" after a copyright complaint identified the singer as the rights owner of the image.

Instagram removed a post featuring Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce's alleged 'official wedding invitation' after a copyright complaint.
"Taylor wasn't about to let it circulate online without permission," one insider told RadarOnline.com. "The wedding was deeply personal, and her team acted immediately."
A guest had briefly shared the invite online, but quickly deleted it. However, screenshots promptly spread across social media.
"Taylor feels completely betrayed," another source told RadarOnline.com. "She trusted her guests to respect her privacy."

Swift reportedly felt 'completely betrayed' after trusting guests to respect her privacy.

As previously reported by RadarOnline.com, Swift and Kelce tied the knot on July 3 at New York City’s Madison Square Garden in a star-studded ceremony attended by roughly 1,000 guests, which actor and comedian Adam Sandler officiated.
Despite the invite drama, Kelce later called it the "best night" of his life.



