Machine Gun Kelly’s alleged assault victim is back in court moaning about not being able to track down the Rockstar to serve him legal papers.
According to court documents obtained by Radar, 49-year-old John Tilli, who claims MGK got rough with him in August, told the court he has struggled to find the rockstar.
Tilli says he hired a private investigator who determined MGK was living in Los Angeles. A process server attempted to serve MGK at the home multiple times but was never successful.
In docs, the alleged victim says he knows MGK is shooting a film in LA but the location changes from day to day. The process server attempted a total of 19 times but nobody answered the door.
As we previously reported, MGK is being sued by Tilli over an alleged assault inside a Los Angeles parking lot. Tilli was working as a parking lot attendant back on August 23.
He claims MGK and Mod Sun showed up with their entourage to film their movie, Good Mourning with a U. Tili claims he investigated and found out the rockstars did not have a permit.
Tilli decided to approach the group and told them to vacate the property immediately. He says MGK and the entourage became upset and started getting aggressive. He claims the rockstar and his friends surrounded him and tried to “intimidate” him into walking away.
The suit accuses MGK of pushing Tilli from the front and his crew pushing him from other angles. The alleged victim said the incident left him with severe emotional distress. Tilli is suing for unspecified damages over the alleged assault and battery.
Sources close to MGK claim the story is nonsense and deny he got physical with Tilli. They say the man has presented no proof of any injury and waited a week until he even filed t police report.
The judge signed off on Tilli’s request and he will now serve MGK by posting a notice in the local paper.