According to court documents, a California judge ordered 27-year-old Shaquan King to remain no less than 100 yards away from the 23-year-old makeup mogul for the next three years.
The court-ordered protection also applies to 25-year-old Kendall and momager Kris Jenner.
As Radar previously reported, King was arrested a few weeks ago at Kendall's home. In her court filing, the supermodel claimed the strange man got into her backyard, took off all his clothes and jumped into her pool. She also said he banged on her windows.
King was quickly ordered out by Kendall's security team, who detained him until police arrived. He was then arrested and taken to jail, where he remained for six hours before being released.
According to the documents, just 36 hours later, he showed up at Kylie's home. King allegedly made his way to her gated community, where he was arrested.
Following the scary incident, Kendall beefed up her personal security and was granted a five-year restraining order against King. What's interesting is that her TRO also applies to Kylie and Kris, in that it orders King to stay at least 100 yards away from the famous trio.
Guess you can never be too cautious.
During Friday's court hearing, Kylie told the judge over the phone that King's alleged criminal background makes her fear not only for her life, but for her 3-year-old daughter's life as well.
Kylie's attorneys initially petitioned for a five-year restraining order, but the judge deemed the alleged harassment to be "short-lived" and therefore slashed two years off the request.
Unfortunately, safety concerns are quite common among the Keeping Up with the Kardashians family. In fact, both sisters have had terrifying incidents in the past.
Kendall even sold her West Hollywood residence years ago after a number of security breaches occurred, including a burglary.
And, as we all remember, Kim Kardashian's traumatizing Paris robbery in 2016 forced the whole family to take security measures up several notches.