Get Your Fresh Intelligence Daily

SUBMIT

Heather Dubrow Fires Off Cease & Desist To Kelly Dodd After Axed 'RHOC' Star Blamed Her 16-Year-Old Son For Getting Covid

Jul. 6 2021, Published 5:35 p.m. ET

Link to FacebookShare to TwitterShare to Email

Former Real Housewives of Orange County star Kelly Dodd says Heather Dubrow was threatening her with a lawsuit if she didn’t make a public apology over statements she made about her son.

Article continues below advertisement

On Tuesday, Dodd posted a video on her Instagram story showing off the legal letter she received from lawyers representing Heather and her husband Terry Dubrow.

The former RHOC star held up the piece of mail while waving it around in the air.

Article continues below advertisement
kelly dodd heather dubrow pp
Source: MEGA

She told her followers, “So I got this letter from an attorney from the Dubrow family reminding me I made a statement that made it sound like truth, when in fact it was a joke.”

Article continues below advertisement

Last month, Dodd revealed that she and her husband Rick Leventhal had COVID earlier this year. She claimed to have contracted the virus at an NYE party. Dodd blamed Dubrow’s 16-year-old son, Nicholas Dubrow, for giving it to her.

In her video, Dodd continued, “And for that, I am offering my sincere apology. I did get COVID from a party on New Year’s Eve. Heather Dubrow’s son and his friends were all there. And while I had information leading us all to believe that we could have gotten COVID from them, because we all, like 24 of us got COVID that night, we obviously have no way of proving or knowing for sure he or his friends were the sources of our infection.”

Article continues below advertisement

She continued, “And for that, I apologize. I am going on the record right now to be very clear Rick & I don’t know how we caught the virus. And we are both very very sorry for any trouble we caused the Dubrow family “We hope you can accept our sincere apology,” she ended.”

In the video, Kelly is holding up the letter which was sent by the famed L.A. law firm, Russ August & Kabat. The subject line reads, "Defamation of Terry and Heather Dubrow and Family."

Article continues below advertisement
kelly dodd cut pic
Source: kellydodd/instagram

Dubrow wasted no time in calling up her lawyer after Dodd made the comments on Instagram. The legal letter is dated June 25, only days after Dodd made her remarks.

Article continues below advertisement
heather dubrow gallery pic
Source: MEGA

It hasn't been the greatest couple of weeks for Dodd. She was fired from Real Housewives of Orange County following a controverisal couple of years. Producers decided to fill her spot by bringing back Dubrow.

Advertisement

© Copyright 2021 Radar Media Group LLC. Radar and RadarOnline are registered trademarks. All Rights Reserved. People may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. Offers may be subject to change without notice.